Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Furtive Powerball Thoughts (from another Franz Kafka?)

Furtive  Powerball Thoughts (from another  Franz Kafka?)


I bought three Quick Pick Powerball entries today,

yet should i win it would cause me great dismay.

I'd have to defend myself from all and sundry.

And hope none would discover any of  life's dirty laundry.



New York, London or LA

might have places I could stay

which might give me cover

until I recover,


The odds, though small, are not zero

and   I am so far from a hero,

I even feel   unsafe  at   292,000,000 to 1,

but with that last thought, I'm done.


HzL
1q/13/16


About 70 percent of past winners used "Quick Picks," numbers randomly chosen by the computer system that ... What are the odds of winning the Powerball?


    The Metamorphosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Metamorphosis

    Wikipedia
    The Metamorphosis (German: Die Verwandlung, also sometimes translated as The Transformation) is a novella by Franz Kafka, first published in 1915. It has  ...
    Plot - ‎Characters - ‎Translation - ‎Publications

    SparkNotes: The Metamorphosis

    www.sparknotes.com/lit/metamorph/

    SparkNotes
    Franz Kafka. Context ... Order Metamorphosis and Other Stories at BN.com. Previous ... .wordpress.com/2014/07/06/kafkaesque-an-analysis-of-metamorphosis/.

No comments:

Post a Comment